Video gamers' lives were forever changed after Atari created the first in-home console.
Two Middle Eastern women turned their passion for chocolate into a business and became Oman's first chocolatiers.
The sneakers with the flashing lights were everywhere in the 90s. And even though the company fell on hard times, the brand is still with us today.
Scott Moloney spent 18 years as a private banker but decided to pursue his dream career, making ice cream in Detroit.
From undercover yoga, to frozen yogurt for dogs, small business owners trying out for the ABC series 'Shark Tank' give their quick pitches.
Weight Watchers began 50 years ago as a regular meeting in founder Jean Nidetch's apartment.
The electronics maker never knew its audio cassette commercial would find a place in pop culture history.
We visited Maplewood, N.J., and spoke to small business owners about what it's like to run a shop in today's economic climate.
How two young entrepreneurs created a cocktail shaker made with a Mason jar that wound up on West Elm's shelves.
When her job was eliminated in a corporate shuffle, weekend chef Jill Foucré decided to open a cooking school.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business