Waze is one of a handful of companies that owns actual map data, making it an attractive target for Apple, Facebook or Google.
High school student Eesha Khare won the Intel Young Scientist Award for creating a super capacitor that can charge a cell phone in 20-30 seconds.
The New York Rangers take CNNMoney behind the scenes to show us how tech has been a game-changer for them.
The new Kinect sensor creates new opportunities but it's up to game developers to support it.
Startups are looking past the smartphone and creating innovative tech hardware to solve unexpected problems.
A developer shows off the latest apps he's building for Google Glass.
Kristina Anderson was 19 years old when she was shot three times during the Virginia Tech massacre. Now she's committed to building life-saving technology that she wished she had that day.
From accepting mobile payments to live Tweeting their cam shows, Bay Area sex workers have adopted the technology developed in the area for their own businesses.
At the University of Pennsylvania GRASP lab, they are developing small drones that will fly in fleets and act as first responders in crisis situations.
Smartphone-connected bracelets and headbands help you use tech attached to your body to monitor what's going on inside of it.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business